Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sublime Moment

Ever just have a moment in life you wish you could take a snapshot and keep it forever (yet there's no camera around and the moment probably wouldn't have happened if there were?)

So yesterday, me and the kids are madly trying to get to dress rehearsal on time.  I am dressed like Michael Jackson.  My oldest has hair and make-up on for the recital so she looks like an 8 year old vamp.  I just picked up the smallest one from preschool, where it was Pajama Day.  She is wearing Ariel pj's.  We are quite a sight, the three of us!  I am jamming because it helps soothe me in traffic when I'm late.  I'm sipping a pina colada smoothie (non-alchoholic, of course!  What kind of mom do you think I am?) I stop and realize that my kids are singing Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith... and they know the words.  One is playing air guitar and the other is rocking the drums.

OK don't answer that question about what kind of mom you think I am.

;)

1 Comments:

At May 15, 2010 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Stef said...

That is hysterical...and AWESOME.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home